2/7/10

School Orientation next Saturday

The day before the marathon I'll be spending the morning at school, getting my tool kit and my set of five uniforms.  My advisor said there's another guy who is running the marathon, so if I don't meet him Saturday I'll look for a fellow limper on the first day of school.

Stoked to check out the other people in this certification course - it'll be hardcore at five days a week, I'm wondering how many others will be currently working in kitchens even, due to the 530-1030 effed up hours of the whole thing.  But then again they could be saying 'I wonder if there's any office job people in here, they might light their ties on fire...'  Not that I wear a tie, but I saw Spike Jonze wearing one in the new GQ so it did make me rethink them.

I'm busy not writing my cooking resume.

Got it down in longhand, but haven't typed it up yet.  My advisor said to write it for someone with a horrible attention span so I wrote it for a person who is falling down a cliff.  It's that bad, it's like five words and they're all bolded: cook...knife...hot...many...results-oriented.

Want to hire me for your kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment